Eugene Domingo, Italian BF enjoy Japan holiday



Actress Eugene Domingo and her Italian boyfriend Danilo Bottoni are enjoying their vacation in Japan.

In the first photo she uploaded, Domingo captioned it: "Everything's coming up cherry."

Domingo was referring to cherry blossom, a kind of flower which is in bloom these days in Japan.

In the second image she shared, Domingo wrote a simple caption: "Grazie po!"

Domingo admitted that she is in love with her Italian boyfriend, during an interview on GMA News in December 2016.


"I'm inspired. I'm so in love. There's no reason to deny it—I'm so in love... He's Italian, and his name is Danilo. He's older than me," she said.

Domingo said that she met Bottoni in an international film festival.

"We met in Udine Far East Film Festival film festival during 'Barber's Tales,' but he's been watching my films before, since 'Kimmy Dora.' He says he's a fan," the award-winning actress recalled.

"I really like his sincerity, his eyes, his smile. And there was one question he asked me at hindi ko na nakalimutan—he asked me if I was in love. Nagulat ako. Parang naisip ko, 'How dare you ask me that question.' But then, I thought, bisita lang ako doon, hindi naman ako puwedeng sumagot nang ganoon. So I said, 'Are you writing for a tabloid?;"


"Nagulat din siya at ni-rephrase niya ang question. Sabi niya, 'I just want to know what you love to do most.' After that, hindi ko na siya nakalimutan... I felt na he is a good person, and it would be nice to talk to him again," Domingo added.

The actress also said that they respect each other's profession.

"It's hard because you really miss each other, but it also helps you to be more creative. Mas na-a-appreciate niyo yung time niyo together. Kaya kapag may nakikita akong couples together na nag-aaway, gusto kong sabihin, 'Ang sarap nga ng buhay niyo. Magkasama kayo. Bakit hindi na lang kayo mag-enjoy?'"

"We always say na kung ano 'yung plano ni God, 'yun na 'yun. He respect my profession and he likes it very much. Awa ng Diyos, hindi naman mahirap lumipad doon kasi pinagbibigyan naman ako ng work to have a vacation. May paraan naman, if you really love a person, you'll find a way," Domingo added. - ROBERT R. REQUINTINA

* Images courtesy of Instagram.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards