Hottest math teacher defends self vs racism



Italian Pietro Boselli, dubbed the world's hottest mathematics teacher, has defended himself from charges of racism after he lifted a Filipino man as "exercise weights" in the Philippines recently.

"I am so far removed from racism that I cannot possibly see anything racist about a funny video I have made with my friend Danel (the Filipino man in the video)," Boseli, 28, told The Telegraph.

"We all have differences but we are all the same as human beings. I have and always will respect everyone;"

"If anyone sees any racism in this video, they probably have racism in their head. I and Danel alike, still think this is a light hearted and funny video," Boseli explained.


In the video, which appeared scripted, Boselli said: "I'm here left alone with no way to exercise, so I need to work it out. I need something which I can lift repeatedly."

"I need to be careful in case he sees me, because he may get scared and start running," the hunk said.

Then Boselli saw a slim Filipino young man, chased him and lifted him like "weights."

As of April 13, the video has already attracted more than 765,000 viewers.

So far, Boselli has 1.9 million followers on Instagram.


Recently, Boselli was in the country for a photo shoot with Bench, a popular retail brand of clothing, bags, accessories, fragrances and footwear.

Since he became a model, the Italian engineer has signed up for Armani and Abercrombie & Fitch. He also appeared in various magazine spreads around the world.

Boselli became an Internet sensation after one of his students posted his photo on Facebook and it became viral. - ROBERT R. REQUINTINA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards