Sharon Cuneta reminisces about mega-mansion in US



Sharon Cuneta has said that her mansion in California in the US was bought by a friend of Hollywood star Adam Sandler recently.

"Oh, the new owner of my house in California is one of Adam Sandler's friends, Allen Covert. He has appeared in almost all of Adam's movies. He played (I think he was called:) '10-second Tom' in '50 First Dates,' " Cuneta announced on her Facebook last April 3.

The megastar reminisced about her stay in the mansion as she posted photos of her abode with captions on FB.


"Miss you, my happy house;"



"I miss you so much, my happy bedroom...you look sad without my books and the other furniture;"

"I hope your new owners are loving you as much as I always will be;"



"And you, my happy kitchen, I will always keep in my heart," said Cuneta in a series of posts.

Cuneta's home in Calabasas, Southern California has a lot area of .45 acres.

The 18-year-old mansion has six bedrooms with six full and a half baths, according to PEP.

In December 2015, it was reported that Cuneta was selling her mansion in Los Angeles for $2.2 million.



Among the Hollywood stars who live in the Calabasas are Justin Bieber, Drake, the Kardashians, Selena Gomez, Jennifer Lopez, etc.

Cuneta, 51, currently serves as one of the judges for the Kapamilya reality show "Your Face Sounds Familiar."

She will soon return in another reality program "The Voice: Teen Edition" also on ABS-CBN. - Robert Requintina/TEMPO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards