Zanjoe Marudo a big help in life - Bela Padilla



Actress Bela Padilla has admitted that actor Zanjoe Marudo is a big help in her life these days.

"I would say Zanjoe is a big help in my life right now," said Padilla, during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN.

Padilla said that she and Marudo are constant text mates.

"We're not going out na kaming dalawa lang. It's a group date," she said.

Asked if she was exploring any possibilities with Marudo, Padilla said: "I'm entertaining all the possibilities in my life right now."


Padilla believes that her former boyfriend producer-businessman Neil Arce and actress Angel Locsin would soon become a couple.

"If they aren't they will be. I see them both as compatible," she said when asked if she believes Arce and Locsin are already a couple.

"Angel is a friend. She is still a friend. She invited me on her birthday nung Sunday but I had work," Padilla said.

Padilla also pointed out that she had moved on from her break-up with Arce.

"I'm really okay. Since the start pa lang of our break-up namin ni Neil, people have been telling me to cry. My best friends have been telling me to cry. Even si Zanjoe (Marudo) told me to cry. But I don't see the need to," she said.


"Neil isn't a bad person. So there's nothing to cry about. We had a good run. I appreciate it. It's just that it had to come to an end;"

"For a year now, we've been pushing about the breakup, pero we already felt it coming. So feeling ko naka move on na ako in a year. I'm actually very, very much okay;"

"We (Neil) talk a lot kasi we have another movie coming out. We're making another movie which I am not acting in. I wrote the script," Padilla said.


Previously, Padilla attended classes under noted scriptwriter Ricky Lee.

Arce and Padilla had collaborative project under the movie "Luck At First Sight" starring Jericho Rosales and Padilla.

Padilla stressed that she has no more problems with Arce.

"No more problem at all. Hindi naman kami kailangang mag-usap ng personal things. He doesn't have to tell me kasi everybody was telling me 'Talaga hindi mo alam na nag Hong Kong sila?' I don't need to know," the actress-producer added. - ROBERT REQUINTINA/TEMPO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards