Candid Shot: Eva Psychee Patalinjug



Reigning Bb. Pilipinas Grand International Eva Psychee Patalinjug was in high spirits when she left the country to represent the Philippines at the Miss Grand International 2018 beauty pageant in Myanmar on October 25.

"And we’re off PHILIPPINES! 🇵🇭 Bringing with me all the hopes and dreams of all the Filipinos! So over the moon to be able to represent my country in @missgrandinternational ❤️ Hoping for all your love, prayers and support!😭🙏🏻 Let’s do this!" says Eva.


This Cebuana beauty queen who wants to be the future president of the Philippines also thanked her supporters in her journey to the international competition.

"Can’t wait to officially start my journey! From the bottom of my heart, thank you everyone," adds Eva, who is a law student.

Just few days she left for Myanmar, POP NEWS PHILIPPINES sat down with Eva for an exclusive interview at the Novotel Manila Araneta Center in Cubao, Quezon City. We asked her to supply the missing words for our fun interview. - ROBERT REQUINTINA


If I were the richest person in the world, I will "make a foundation for the poor."

If I were God for one day, "there will be peace."

If I were President of the Philippines, "I will select those loyal persons to me and give them a Cabinet position."


If I were the greatest lawyer in the world, "I will defend what is right and bring justice to the Philippines."

If I will be invisible for one day, "I will go to the beach and skinny-dip."

If I have all the magic in the world, "I will eradicate chaos and bring peace to the world."



If I will trade with a famous person for one day, "I will exchange with Angelina Jolie because I know she's been through a lot like me. But she continues her advocacy for the people and that's what I want."

If I can read the mind of one person, "I will read the mind of the President so that I will know his plans for our country."

If I can talk to God for few minutes, "I will tell Him to cure the disease of my mom."


If a Genie will grant me three wishes, "I want my family and loved one to live forever, there will be peace in the world, and I will live a life that will be of use to other people and hopefully make a difference in the world."

If I could fly now, "I will go to Paris."

Your favorite song: "My Heart Will Go On."












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards