Eva Psychee Patalinjug tells pageant fans: 'Mahal ko kayo!'



Miss Philippines Eva Psychee Patalinjug may have lost in the Miss Grand International 2018 pageant in Myanmar last October 25 but she is thankful for the all love and support of her fans in her journey to international pageant.

"Crowns and titles are not a measurement of one’s capability to do great things. I have served my purpose and that purpose is to show courage, determination, beauty and substance as a Filipina;

Miss Philippines Eva Psychee Patalinjug

"To be an inspiration to all people from all walks of life. To never give up in life every time you fall. I cried not because I felt bad but because I can really feel the love and support from the people all over the world, specially my loving country, PHILIPPINES! That being said, I already won even before I lost. Hanggang sa huli, Mahal ko kayo!❤️ says Eva on Instagram.

Miss Paraguay Maria Clara Sosa Perdomo won the title as she passed out moments after her name was announced as the winner of the Miss Grand International 2018.

Sosa, 24, became dizzy before falling when her name was called out by Filipino actor Xian LIm who hosted the two-hour pageant that was live streamed on social media.

Miss Paraguay Clara Sosa

Several staff members of the pageant rushed to the stage and helped Sosa. Moments later, she recovered as delegates surrounded her and gave her a tight embrace for her victory.

Sosa attended a law school for three years. She is a professional chef at the IGI (Institute Gastronomic International) and a television host. Her hobbies exercises, cooking, and watching movies. She wants to have her own restaurant and be the first woman in Paraguay to win a Michelin star (maximum award for restaurants).

"I am a very hardworking and independent person. I love animals, children and my family. I´m not going to night parties or discos, I don´t smoke or drink alcohol (only a glass of wine sometimes) I love cooking and I balance my life as a chef doing daily exercises. A word that describes me: persevering," says Sosa.

Miss Paraguay passes out as Miss India looks on moments after her name was called as Miss Grand International 2018 in Myanmar.

Miss Philippines failed to crack the Top 21 semifinalists in the 6th edition of the beauty pageant that advocates peace.

First runner-up honors went to Miss India Meenakshi Chaudhary; Miss Indonesia Nadia Purwoko was 2nd runner-up; Miss Puerto Rico Nicole Marie Rivera, 3rd runner-up; and Miss Japan Haruka Oda, 4th runner-up.

Other delegates who finished in the Top 21 were candidates from Spain, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Venezuela, Australia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Cuba, Kazakhstan, New Zealand, Russia, Sri Lanka, Sweden and Thailand. Eighty contestants from around the world competed in the Miss Grand International pageant. - ROBERT REQUINTINA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards