If Binibinis Catriona Gray & Jehza Huelar had P1.2-B cash



Wow! You just won P1.2 billion! Good for you!

Imagine having that amount in your bank account! You can buy or do almost everything your heart desires:  go around the world, purchase house, splurge on designers clothes, cars, eat in fancy restaurants, and much more!

Reigning Miss Philippines Catriona Gray and Bb. Pilipinas Supranational Jehza Huelar join the growing list of people who give their reactions if they win that dream money.

Catriona Gray

"With that money, I will buy my parents a new house because they are both retired.  Two, I would put up my own business. I don't know what I would be in but I have fallen in love with our indigenous fashion like fabrics, beads and everything like that. I would love to share that with the world either through fashion or materials and also provide a livelihood program for indigenous peoples, to have a livelihood out of their traditional art. I think that would be amazing;

"Three, I have an organization called Young Focus, and at the moment they have two buildings. I would love to buy them a third because it becomes a school. It's an initial investment but it would be there for many years, how many children will pass through that to gain an education," adds Catriona.

                                                                      Jehza Huelar

"That's a big amount I don't think I can consume that in my entire life. First, since it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I want to share the money with cancer patients. I know how hard it is and financially, it is difficult for the families with cancer patients that I have encountered. Through Binibining Pilipinas, I want to help them. Probably sila ang priorities ko, especially kids with cancer. I know I will still have lots of money If I share it with cancer patients;


"Second, I will give back to my community in Davao City. Our city is quite a remote area. In our place, it is not really that progressive so I want to help the poor;

"Third, I want to buy a retirement plan for me and my family," says Jehza.

Both Catriona and Jehza are expected to leave for their international competitions in November. - ROBERT REQUINTINA






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards