Why Miss Universe Catriona Gray broke up with BF Clint Bondad



Miss Universe Catriona Gray confirmed on February 23 that she and her boyfriend Clint Bondad are no longer in a relationship.

"Hindi na po (not anymore)," said Gray when Abunda asked Gray if she and Bondad were still in a relationship, during a guest appearance in "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN.

Gray said: "Kasi we were having problems even before the pageant. We weren't on speaking terms so much."

Despite the fallout, Gray said that Bondad still watched the Miss Universe competition in Bangkok, Thailand in December 2018.

"He did. But it was really hard going to the competition with that happening all at the same time. But I had to keep reminding myself this is a once in a lifetime opportunity I need t give my best of why am I here. I wanna represent the Philippines well. So it was a struggle you know but  I see him doing so well now," Gray said.

"I don't want to talk about it that much because I'm private and I really respect him and I am grateful for the time that I had with him. I just wish him the best;"

"When you're together for so long and you start at a very young age, you grown whether that be in your personal, or your career, of whatever. Sometimes you just outgrow each other in a way. If we were meant to be together, maybe it will happen in the future;

"I am always grateful for the time that I shared with him 'cause he has seen me through much and I've seen him through much. We both supported each other. It just didn't work out," she said.

Gray, 25, said that she wants to remain single during her reign as Miss Universe.

"I want to. I've never really had a chance. Being in a six-year relationship from the age of 18, I've never been a young adult especially growing a young Christian din in that season of singleness. And I think it's really important as an individual because you need to know want you want or who you are, in establishing your identity as your own person, and I just want to take that time. Being a Miss Universe for a year is an amazing experience," she said. - ROBERT REQUINTINA









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards