Candid Shot: Mr. Universe Tourism PH 2018 winners



This year's winners of the Mr. Universe Tourism Philippines signed their contracts and received their cash prizes during a photo shoot held at Studio A Photography House in Quezon City last Nov. 15.

Present at the contract signing were Patrick Santillan Acebo, 2nd runner-up; Christian Villarin, Mr. Imperial Universe Philippines; Mark Angelo C. Avila, Gentleman of the World Philippines; Kelvin Aguilan Vicente, Mr. Universe Tourism Philippines; Keanu Fernando, Man of the Year Philippines; and Miggy Uchimura, 1st runner-up.

Witnesses were  Manuel Genabe III, CEO, Mr. Universe Tourism Philippines Organization; Dr. Jumel Bornilla, President of Mister Universe Tourism Philippines; Tonett Chua, VP For Image and Aesthetics; Michael Sta. Maria, VP For Public Relations and Communications; and Norman Tinio, Head of Press Corps. Also at the same event were fashion designers Edwin Uy and Dave Ocampo.

POP NEWS PHILIPPINES had a chat with these gorgeous hunks during their photo shoot break. Here goes: - ROBERT REQUINTINA

Kelvin Aguilan Vicente, Mr. Universe Tourism Philippine 2018 
(to compete in Manila, Philippines in June 2019)

The bravest thing you have done so far - "Saving a good brother among the candidates when he had an injury. Of course, no one knows what to do first so I did what I had to do."

The best thing to do when stuck in traffic - "Either you sleep or play games."

How do you see yourself five years from now - "I see myself as a successful man with a simple life."


Christian Villarin, Mr. Imperial Universe Philippines
(to compete in Mr. Imperial Universe 2019 to be held in Pereira, Colombia in Sept. 2019)

The bravest thing you have done so far - "I conquered all my fears. I put myself into challenges even if I am afraid to do it."

The best thing to do when stuck in traffic - "Listen to the music."

How do you see yourself five years from now - "Flying an airplane and travelling with my parents."

Keanu Fernando, Man of the Year Philippines 2018
(to compete in Man of the Year 2019 to be held in August 2019)

The bravest thing you have done so far - "The bravest thing that I have done so far is to join a national pageant. In our province (Benguet), they don’t really appreciate pageants. It’s not that they don’t appreciate it but they have little support. So I went out of my way to join this national pageant and I’m lucky to bring home a crown."

The best thing to do when stuck in traffic - "When stuck in traffic, the best thing to do is to be patient."

How do you see yourself five years from now - "I see myself as a successful person."

Mark Angelo C. Avila, Gentleman of the World Philippines
(to compete in Gentlemen of the World 2019 to be held in Manado, Indonesia in June 2019)

The bravest thing you have done so far - To really choose the course that I really love. I took up AB Communications Arts and before I was a civil engineering student. But I really changed the heart of my father to be able to choose the course for me."

The best thing to do when stuck in traffic - "Listen to good music like jazz and R&B."

How do you see yourself five years from now - "A very successful man."


\
Miggy Uchimura, 1st runner-up

The bravest thing you have done so far - "Maybe joining the pageant because I usually do commercials and stuff but I haven't done pageants."

The best thing to do when stuck in traffic -  "I usually listen to old music, classic."

How do you see yourself five years from now - "A successful, known person with a business."

Patrick Santillan Acebo, 2nd runner-up

The bravest thing you have done so far - "Riding a zip line 'cause really I am afraid of heights even when I am walking the overpass, my knees are shaking. I’m really afraid of heights."

Best thing to do when stuck in traffic - "Sleep. Take a rest."

How do you see yourself five years from now - "Maybe I’ve graduated from college as an accounting student."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards