Bea Rose Santiago: 'I was molested by a priest'



Former Miss International 2013 Bea Rose Santiago revealed last Monday, November 12, that she was molested by a priest when she was a child.

Santiago, 28, made the confession on Facebook as she points out that "sexual harassment is real not just in pageants but everywhere."

Her full revelations: "I was molested when I was a child by a priest. He is still preaching somewhere in Masbate;


"I was told 'why are you born too late! or sus sayang ka Bea, kong napanganak ka lang mas maaga' by a pageant guy winner. I was 12 years old and he was 21;

"I was once touched inappropriately by a well known businessman. This guy is a well known CEO of a big company (companies pa nga e) he even organized parties for girls who didn't win with his friends (I think hoping' they stopped it);

"The next time I met him I was a candidate and the organizers were there to see things thoroughly. He couldn’t interact with us because the chairwoman was present and so as the chaperones. - still he was talking nonsense to us;


"We were at the Congress or Senate? when a Queen was touched (her behind) while taking a photo. She immediately told me (with a help me look) so I put my hand covering her back protecting her from the old well known perv;'

"We just won an international pageant but still I was working when I posed with a middle aged man (I had a feeling he was a perv) so I put both my hands behind me. He still managed to 'accidentally swing her hand touching my behind;'

"It happens. No matter how careful you are. No matter how big/popular/old/ 'religious' a person is. He can still be a pervert. I still feel guilty for not speaking up and file complaints or slap the hell out of them. I guess speaking up now will help the future Queens. I am honestly really scared to speak up. I hope I wont regret this," says Santiago. - ROBERT REQUINTINA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards