Newbie Filipino fashion models ready to rule the runway



The country's rising models are ready to compete in their respective modelling competitions abroad.

This was announced by beauty queen maker Jonas Gaffud of Aces and Queens who presented the five models during a press conference held at the Empire Studios in Bonifacio Global City on Saturday, Nov. 24.

Manhunt Philippines Jeff Langan will vie for the Manhunt International title which will be held in Gold Coast, Australia on Nov. 26 to Dec. 2.

Joining Langan are GLAM Philippines 2018 winners Ella Lubag and Vince Marcelo; and Best Model of the World Philippines 2018 Aaron Davis and Samantha Lo.

POP NEWS PHILIPPINES got the chance to talk to these newbies who will surely rule the runway real soon. - ROBERT REQUINTINA

Jeff Langan - Manhunt Philippines 2018

What are you most proud of these days? - "It would have to be my family. They support me throughout my whole life. I am always in touch with my mom. She gives me the guidance I needed."

Best trait - "My humor."

Favorite scent - "Calvin Klein."

Fashion model - "Francesco Luchelski"

Favorite fashion house - "Kenzo."

Ella Lubag - GLAM Philippines 2018

What are you most proud of these days? - "Aside from GLAM, I recently graduated chemical engineering from UP Los Banos. I'm proud of it kasi ang tagal kong iniraos 'yun."

Your best trait? - "In modelling, I love to pose! I love to experiment, something na hinahanap ng mga photographers. And my myself, I accept criticisms and I take it as an improvement for myself."

Favorite fashion model - "Coco Rocha"

Favorite scent - "Not too sweet, not too strong."

Favorite fashion house - "I think I like Gucci."

Vince Marcelo - GLAM Philippines 2018

What are you most proud of these days? - "It's my first time to join a modelling contest and I am really proud of it."

Best trait - "It's perseverance."

Fashion model - "Oh! I have no background about modelling because it's my first time really. I think sa local it's Don Enrique. lol!''

Fashion house - "Versace."

Samantha Lo - Best Model of the World Philippines

What are you most proud of these days? - "How far I've gone in such a short run of time."

Best trait - "I think it's my face."

Favorite fashion model - "Adriana Lima"

Favorite scent - "Coco Chanel No. 3"

Fashion house - "Ferragamo"

Aaron Davis - Best Model of the World Philippines

What are you most proud of these days? - "I think it's moving from my country in New Zealand down here in the Philippines. I got a basketball scholarship at Far Eastern University and then I've been discovered to model here."

Best traits - "I guess I get along with people easily. I am super outgoing and I just love being around with people."

Fashion model - "For a guy my favorite is Zayn Malik and for female, it's Cara Develingne."

Favorite scent - "At the moment I'm using Jimmy Choo and Hugo Boss. I just change it up."

Favorite fashion house - "I say it's Gucci."





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards