GO GIRL: Hazel Joy Ortiz



Binibini Hazel Joy Ortiz of Pasig City is thrilled to join a national pageant second time time.

Pageant fans cheered for her when Hazel won Miss Bikini Philippines 2014. These days she's embarking on a new pageant journey this time for the prestigious Bb. Pilipinas 2020 pageant.

How is Hazel preparing for the competition? Said she: "I prepared for my Q&A, for my pasarela walk. I also focused on styling."


During an exclusive interview in Quezon City recently, Hazel said that she stayed home a lot instead of going out to concentrate on her preps for the competition. "I need to focus on my preparations so instead of going out a lot, I stayed home and concentrated on training."

She also enjoys working out, listening to podcast, and watching movies.

Get to know more of Hazel as she answers questions inspired by the "firsts and lasts"article of Hollywood star Julia Roberts on People Magazine.


First person who called you beautiful - "My mom."

First time you wore make-up - "I think I was 14. There was a beauty pageant."

First job - "A marketing and events officer for a fitness company."

First thing to do when you wake up -  "I check my phone for emails."

First thing you do when you get home - "I remove my make-up."




Last time you moved to tears - "During the talent show when I slipped. Not that I ruined tha routine but it really hurts a lot. I'm okay now. I had my X-ray and I got the results. I am totally fine."

Last time you were starstruck - "With Binibini Hannah Arnold. She's so pretty."

Last time you ate balut - "I tried but I don't like the sisiw. I think I ate balut last year." - Robert Requintina








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards