GO GIRL: Danica Joy P. Acuña



Pageant fans know Danica Joy Peralta Acuña as 1st runner-up in Miss Scuba Philippines 2017. She's a rescue diver and a certified reef check ecodiver.

In 2019, Danica competed in Miss Philippines Earth and won as one of the runners-up.

Now, Danina is ready to continue her pageant journey as she represents Romblon province in the prestigious Bb. Pilipinas 2020 beauty contest. She's Binibini #32.

Get to know more of this stunning Binibini through a set of questions inspired by People's magazine's firsts and lasts interview on America's sweetheart actress Julia Roberts. Here's Danica's version of firsts and lasts:



The first person who called you beautiful - "My mom. My older sister kasi she's kinda boyish."

First job - "I was a secretary for a construction and development company. My boss was Singaporean. I only lasted for a month."

First movie - "Titanic as far as I can remember."

First thing you do when you wake up - "Brush my teeth. Hygiene."

First thing you do when you get home - "Remove my make-up. Actually my heels first then I remove my make-up."



Last time you moved to tears - "When I greeted my mom happy birthday. My dad just passed away and she's all I have right now. So I wanted to make it special so sabi ko 'mom, happy birthday and I love you!"

Last time you were starstruck - "When I saw Vickie Rushton."

Last time you danced - "For an opening number of Bb. Pilipinas event."

Last time you went abroad - "Two years ago in Maldives."

Last time you ate balut - "My friends challenged me to eat balut when we went to Bicol in 2016. Ayoko na! haha!" - Robert Requintina




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards