GO GIRL: Carina Cariño



Binibining Pilipinas 2020 candidate Carina Cariño from La Union was cheered by pageant fans when she dropped by the grand coronation night of Mutia Ti La Union 2020  held at the Poro Point Baywalk in this province last March 2.

It brought back wonderful memories to Cariño who was crowned Mutia Ti La Union in 2017. She was also greeted by La Union Gov. Francisco Emmanuel “Pacoy” R. Ortega III and other local officials.


Fans of "Eat Bulaga" also know Cariño as the candidate who finished 1st runner-up in Miss Millennial pageant of the longest-running noontime show in the country.

Get to know more of this stunning Binibini who also exemplifies grace and beauty.


What do you do to de-stress - "I play video games."

What's a perfect day for you like - "It would be a day with my friends, watch movies, and eat Japanese food."


What do you tell people about beauty - "It's not about internal or external. It's something you reflect on. It's something you really feel with your heart not only with your eyes."

One thing you will never wear - "That's hard. Something very daring. I don't think I can go for the daring type."


Clothes do you shop most - "I really like to keep it minimal. I just like to keep it simple, something that I can pair off with anything. Something basic."

Whom do you find beautiful - "A lot of people. A lot of girls. Each one of us is really handpicked so I can see how beautiful they really are."


What is your take on plastic surgery - "It's a choice any woman can deal with it. It's their right or prerogative to either have it or not."

Oldest thing in our closet right now - "A lot of things are old in my closet right now since my mother gives me a lot of hand-me-down and my lola. It's nice to have things from your parents." - Robert Requintina/Photos courtesy of Binibining Pilipinas and Facebook.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards