Mariah Carey enjoys home vacation with daughters



Superstar Mariah Carey joins the world in encouraging everyone to stay home these days due to the threats of COVID-19!

"Staying home & keeping positive! Thank you @milliebobbybrown for the great idea!" said Carey on her Instagram March 21.


Carey said that she got the idea of #istayhomefor from Brown, one of the stars of the popular Netflix series "Stranger Things."

The "Hero" singer tagged some of her celebrity friends Kerry Washington, Oprah Winfrey, Ellen de Generes, and Kelly Ripa to do the same.

Carey has also made a tik-tok with her daughters while washing their hands.


Recently, Carey postponed her concert in Hawaii due to the threats of coronavirus.

Aloha Hawaii!! I'm so so sad to have to announce that I'm postponing my show to November. I was so excited to come back to Hawaii on my "anniversary month" but evolving international travel restrictions force us to consider everyone's safety and well being. With that said, I am SUPER excited to be coming to Honolulu in November and perform my special All I Want for Christmas Is You & Hits extravaganza for the first time ever in Hawaii! I can't wait to see you! Stay safe!! ❤️❤️" she said on IG.


She also just wrapped up her The Butterfly Returns show in Las Vegas.

"It's a wrap on another amazing run of #TheButterflyReturns 🦋🎙 I am so grateful to all of you. Your energy, love and support inspire me and keep me going! I got really emotional at the last show seeing all of you in the audience with the lights up during Hero. Thank you Las Vegas. I love you!" - Robert Requintina





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards