Catriona Gray busy writing her first book



2018 Miss Universe Catriona Gray is taking advantage of the month-long "vacation" by writing her first book.

"Using this time to write my #ConqueringYourUniverseBook! 🌌 So excited for you all to gain a deeper insight to my journey thus far!" said Gray on Instagram.


Inspiring Queen Cat to finish her debut book is her dog Theo. "Bring your dog to work day...or wait. Is it bring your work to your dog? I have officially added hooman bed for doggo to my job title."

In December 2019, Gray announced on IG that she would be writing a book titled "Conquering Your Universe."

"Its about conquering yourself, conquering others and conquering for a purpose to conquer your dreams. Kiliiiiiig. I'm gonna be an author," the beauty queen said. - Robert Requintina




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards