Miss PH Youth Int'l graces Niyogyugan festival 2019



Reigning Miss Philippine Youth International Rikki Mae Abuel Dela Pena graced the annual Niyogyugan festival in Lucena City, Quezon where sat as one of the judges in its festival competition.

"It was such an honour for me to sit as one of the judges for the street dance competition at the Niyogyugan festival," said Dela Pena.


"It was really a fun-filled event and seeing the Quezonians smile really makes me happy as well. Their hardwork and teamwork were very inspiring," she said.

The teen queen who just graduated from college thanked the local officials for their warm welcome.


"I would like to thank Hon. Aleta Suarez, Governor Danilo Suarez and Hon. Gerald Ortiz for inviting me and for trusting me as well," she said.

"I really appreciate your hospitality. It was my first time to witness the Niyogyugan festival and I really enjoyed it. I will definitely comeback to Quezon," she added.


In Lucena, Dela Pena wore outfits by Randy daleon Satin.

Niyogyugan Festival is more than just a festival showcasing grand Agri-Tourism Booths, cultural events and concerts.



This festival is also about local farmers and small business owners in Quezon, whose produtcs are being sold and exhibited in each booth.

In 2018, Infanta was the Top 1 municipality, with over P2 million. Their best selling product was the famous suman infanta. Hundreds of bundles and boxes are sold out everyday, throughout the festival. - ROBERT REQUINTINA 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards