Former GF of Jake Cuenca prays for his fast recovery






Binibining Pilipinas 2017 candidate Chanel Olive Thomas has said that she was shocked when she heard the news that her former boyfriend actor Jake Cuenca figured in a bike accident last March 14.

"I just wanted to just check. So when I checked he's fine. But of course, I have to pray to make sure he's okay," said Thomas during an exclusive interview at the Gateway Art Gallery in Cubao, Quezon City last March 15.

"I checked the Google last night after one of the girls messaged me yesterday. So I said 'okay, I need to check to make sure he's okay,' " she said.

Thomas said that she and Cuenca remain friends even if they broke up three years ago. But she said that she has not heard from him for a long time now.

"Of course, you're in a relationship for so long. You will always gonna care for that person's welfare no matter what," Thomas said.

The Filipino-Australian model added that she has no ill-feelings toward Cuenca.

"No. None. We broke up already. That was 2014 and a long time ago already," Thomas said.

"So I wish him success. I wish him to be happy and I always have so much respect for his family because they really welcomed me at that time," she said.

Cuenca met Thomas through common friends during a party.

Thomas is one of the 40 girls competing at this year's Bb. Pilipinas beauty contest at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Cubao, Quezon City on April 30.

Last March 14, Cuenca was rushed to the hospital after the bike he was riding hit a truck around the vicinity of the SM Mall of Asia grounds in Pasay City.

The Kapamilya star has been discharged from the hospital but he is scheduled to undergo surgery on two broken bones on his hand lats March  17. - Robert Requintina/TEMPO





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards