Rachel Peters gives advice to teens with broken heart



Miss Universe Philippines 2017 Rachel Peters said that she has been living and breathing events as far as she could remember.

"I've been lucky enough to work with artists such as Katy Perry and Christina Aguilera. I have been a beach bum and I love dogs. I'm a crazy dog lady. I think everybody knows that about me," said Peters.

Asked how does she spend a traditional Sunday afternoon, Peters said: "Sunday is my rest day. I go to church. I have whatever food that I want. I don't worry what I'm eating. And I like to lay around on the couch with my dogs.

Peters, 25, also shared to teens her reflections on love and relationship.


How do you deal/or get over with a broken relationship?

'I'm a strong believer that everything happens for a reason. And there's a time and place for everything. If something's not meant to be we cannot force it. Maybe God has something better in line for you. So I will tell them it's not the end of the world. There are millions of fish in the sea and you deserve better.'

When is the right time for marriage?

'Love is a wonderful thing and you can express your love to a person even without being married. And I believe in the sanctity of marriage and I do hope to be married one day. But don't jump into anything that when you're not 100 percent fully committed to that person.'


How do you know if you're really in love?

'You just feel it. It gives you butterflies! All the time you want to be with that person and you wanna make him happy no matter how tired you are. You want to go the extra miles ti make that person happy, make that person comfortable and you respect each other. That's the most important trust and respect.'


How do you overcome a feeling of rejection?

'You just get over it. You just cant force anybody to love you. Many times it didn't work quite in a love relationship. Its hard and it sucks but you just move on.'

READ: http://robertrequintina.blogspot.com/2017/05/araneta-center-get-to-know-rachel.html

Advice to a girl who finds out her BF is gay?

'Everyone is different in their own way. Someone that I really respect is Joey Mead King.  She is really a huge inspiration to me. I've met her several times.  She loves dogs, she is married, she has a day-job. And when she found out that her husband wanted to be woman, she stuck with him. I think it's wonderful but I hope Migz (Villafuerte) is not. I he wanted to be with me and I love him, I will support him 100 percent.' - ROBERT REQUINTINA


TAGS: Bb Pilipinas, beauty pageant, beauty queen, Miss Universe, Rachel Peters, teens, advice







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards