GO GIRL: Alayyza Izzabelle Tolimao



Alayyza Izzabelle Tolimao of  Koronadal, South Cotabato is keen on competing in another national pageant the second time around.

Tolimao, 19, said that she has sacrificed other things just to compete again in 2020.

Despite the demands of pageant training, Tolimao said that she has learned how to balance her time for her family and school.


Right now, Tolimao is taking up bachelor of science in tourism management at Joji Ilagan International School of Gensan. She is also as school journalist.

This teen queen is the reigning Miss JIB IS 2019 of her institution. She also loves volleyball.

Aside from joining several local pageants in the region, Alayzza worked as a part-time endorser, ambassadress and model of different corporate Events and beauty products.


Last April, Alayyza joined the Festival Queen The Reyna ng Aliwan 2019 where she finished second runner-up.

The Reyna ng Aliwan 2019 competition was a testing ground for her. She wants to know if she has what it takes to compete with other beauty queens from region or if she can handle the pressure of a national pageant.

The regional pageants she competed in were Bb. Zamboanga Sibugay (4th runner-up), Mutya ng South Cotabato (1st runner up 2019), Miss Joji Ilagan International School 2019; and Mutya ng Buhangin Davao Tourism 2018.


1) Memorable thing about joining pageants - "The friendship that was built with the bond I had with my co-candidates and organizers."

2) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? - "Gummy Bears"

3) Favorite song/s? - "What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction."

4) What's a perfect day for you like? - "When my dad drives and a good song comes on so my whole family would sing along."

5) Can you live without the Internet?- "I don't think so."


6) Favorite food? - "Anything sweet."

7) Burger or tacos? - "Burger."

8) Money or fame? - "Fame can make money so I'd go with fame HAHAHA."

9) Warm or cold? - "Cold."

10) Coffee of tea - "Coffee."

11) Call or text - "Call."

12) Christmas Day or New Years Day - "New Years Day."

13) Goals for 2020 - "To love myself more and find happiness within myself."


14) What makes you blush? -  "I honestly don't know how to respond on compliments so I feel like complimenting me would make me blush."

15) The best gift you have ever received in your life? - "My family."

16) Favorite perfume/shampoo - "Victoria's Secret - Vanilla Lace."

17) Favorite beauty queen - "Pia Wurtzbach."

18) How do you see yourself 5 years from now - "Actually, all I really want in life is to just be happy. 5 years from now, if I keep on choosing to be happy in every decision that I make today, I'd probably be successful. Successful in a way that I'm contented with what I have and living the life that I always dreamed of; simple but fulfilling."  - Robert Requintina



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards