HOTNESS OVERLOAD: Daniel Georgiev Georgiev



He's back!

Reigning Man of the World Daniel Georgiev Georgiev of Bulgaria is back in Manila to fulfill his duties and responsibilities as winner of the competition.

"I'm very grateful and excited with new opportunities and responsibilities as your Man of the World, I'm happy to be in the Philippines again," said Daniel during the press conference held at Vikings Makati City and co-presented by Contact Network Group International.

Contact Network launched Georgiev as its official international brand ambassador. Joining Daniel and Suya at the press event was Prime Event Productions Philippines Foundation (PEPPS) president Carlo Morris Galang.


"Contact Network Group International is connecting people around the World through business to business partnership and Daniel is the perfect symbol of our company. With boundless connections and popularity of Man of the World internationally, I'm very positive that this partnership will bring tremendous gains to both of our brands," said Contact Network Group President  Emerilyn Suya.

Suya said that Contact Network is a B2B site that specializes in buy and sell, advertising, job posting, job searching  and their mobile app will be available soon.

Daniel will also concentrate in his " Masculinity with Responsibility" campaign around the Philippines through the partnership with Contact Network Group International.


"Man of the World 2020 will be held in Manila in July 2020 and we will bring more participating countries with strong advocacy in promoting education," said Galang.

Welcome Daniel in Hotness Overload for Pop News Philippines!


Celebrity crush - "I don't have a celebrity crush but I am inspired by Cristiano Ronaldo. He never gives up that's why he is the best. I also like Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson."

Favorite song - "I listen to all kinds of music. I like the songs of Travis Scott. He has very good songs. It depends."

What do you find attractive in a girl - "I think the very first thing that I saw in a girl is her smile. Then eyes and then everything follows. If her eyes are shining, that will make you feel very good."

What should every man try at least once in his life - "Play football. I'm more into sports. I really spend my free time in sports. It's a pleasure for me."


Call or text - "It depends. Sometimes it is better to text because it is faster. It is call if you want to speak more. People are busy these days so texting is better for them."

Coffee or tea - "I don't drink coffee so it is tea. I don't smoke. I don't drink alcohol. I am always into healthy lifestyle."

Boxers or briefs - "I don't understand."

Black or white - "Maybe white."


Warm or cold - "I prefer warm. That's why I am here (in Manila). The weather is better here than in my country."

Favorite movie - "Fast and Furious. I am more into action movies. I already did five movies in my country with small roles. Before that I got a call for some American movies. I am also in contact with Universal Pictures. I hope to do action films here."

Jet Li or Jackie Chan - "Jackie Chan. He is so funny." - Robert Requintina/Images by Joy Arguil.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards