Kris Aquino teases fans with new talk show on TV5



It is happening, finally! Queen of All Media Kris Aquino is making a much-awaited comeback on television.


On Thursday, July 30, Aquino posted a teaser of his new show entitled "Love Life With Kris" on TV5.


No schedule was released for the new talk show of Aquino.


In the promo video, Aquino said that she is starting a new beginning on the Kapatid network.


"Maraming nag-sabi this day would never arrive. After hearing that too many times, even I started to believe it. Yet nandito na ako;


"I got to know the real me. Hinarap ko ang aking mga pagkakamali. Tinanggap ko na maraming beses din akong nagkulang. Natutunan kong iwanan ang kahapon;


"Pinili kong patawarin ang sarili - for being human, for seeing myself as the victim, for allowing myself to almost give up. So I wiped away my tears;


"Kinaya kong mag-hintay. Nagkapatatag ako. Naghanda ako. Because this isn't the end of my story. Thanks to all of you. I am starting my new beginning," said Aquino. - Robert Requintina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards