HOTNESS OVERLOAD: David Oliver Keller



David Oliver Keller is a Swiss professional based in Thailand. Born on February 2, 1990, this 29-year-old charmer competed in the inaugural Mister Working Men International 2019.

Here's more of David:

1) Profession/school: Bachelor in economic engineering/Master of business administration.


2) Celebrity crush: "Kristen Bell. Because she spends a lot of her money to save animals around the world."

3) What would you do if you had one million dollars? "I would invest it to get two million dollars."

4) What are your personal goals? "First to finish my master's degree and find a good work. I also want to build a big network. I also want to be great like my father."

5) What do you find attractive in a woman? "I love women with a beautiful smile."


6) What should every man try at least once in his life? "Live in another country, making new friends and learn everything about the culture there!"

7) What is the best gift you have ever received? "I think the best gift is not a subject, it’s the love you get from the people around me."

8) Shoe size: "Just 43."

9) What is the happiest event in your life? "The moment when I saw the tears in my mum's eyes when I got my bachelor's degree."


10) What is your go-to karaoke song? "I love to sing, but for the people around me it must be the hell of earth. But my favorite song is 'Counting Stars' from One Republic."

11) Love or money? "Both are important. With love, you can make the people around you happy, but with money you can help the people."

12) Car or motorcycle? "Motorbike. I love the brise when the wind blows on my hair."

13) Hamburgers or hotdogs? "Of course, hamburgers. If you are in Berlin, you should try some of the hamburger restaurants!"

14) Fruits or vegetables? "I love Broccoli and Paprika. But the best dessert is grilled bananas."

15) Mountains or beach? "As a Swiss guy, I should say mountains. But I prefer more to sun at the beach in Asia."

16) Describe yourself with one word: "Adorable."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards