HOTNESS OVERLOAD: Ella Eiveren Lubag



Ella Eiverin Lubag is beauty and brains personified.

Before she became a fashion model, Lubag finished chemical engineering at the University of the Philippines in Los Banos, Laguna in 2018.


Not only that. This 5'8 stunner also sings, dances a bit, and plays the violin. In school, she used to be part of Harmonya: The String Ensemble of UPLB.

Lubag is the Philippine representative in the inaugural Global Asian Model World Finals 2019 which will be held at Okada Manila in Paranaque City on Nov. 21. It is produced by beauty queen maker Jonas Antonio Gaffud and co-presented by Frontrow Philippines. Get to know more of this talented Filipina fashion model:


1) All I want for Christmas is - "happiness for my family."

2) Memorable experience as model so far - "Walkling for Michael Cinco."

3) Who do you look up to in the modelling industry - "Coco Rocha."

4) What are your limitations as a fashion model - "None. I want to be out of my comfort zone. So I think there's no limitation to me as a model."


5) Why do you want to be a fashion model - "It's my passion. Before it's not my dream but now this is what I want to do."

6) Beauty/health tips you follow - "Always drink water. Aside from that, always remove your make-up, moisturize and cleanse your face."

7) If you're not into modelling, what is your profession - "I'm a chemical engineering graduate so probably I'd be an engineer."

8) Favorite song - " 'Pagtingin' by Ben and Ben.' - Robert Requintina


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards