HOTNESS OVERLOAD: Catriona Gray




Will Catriona Gray sign up for WME/IMG talent agency after her stint in Miss Universe on December 8?

"I still don't know eh," said Gray, during an exciting meet-and-greet event at the new Jollibee Level Up Joy Stores in Katipunan, Quezon City.

The MWE/IMG talent agency is the owner of the Miss Universe pageant. It also owns Miss USA and Miss Teen USA contests. In 2016, Pia Wurtzbach also of the Philippines, signed up for the talent agency after she relinquished her crown.

Now that she's ready to pass on her crown, what will she miss most about New York? Here's 5 for Catriona:


1) What will you miss most about being Miss Universe? - "Living in New York. Calling New York my home is what I will definitely miss."

2) How do you fight boredom in New York? - "There's so many thing to do in New York you won't get bored."

3) Tell us the first time you tasted Jollibee products - "I think I was 5 years old. I remember my favorite is the spaghetti. As a child, I was sanay with the usual Italian spaghetti. I remember it was sweet. It's been a childhood favorite."


4) Will you sing during your farewell walk as Miss Universe? - "If they will give me a microphone. That would be cool."

5) You look tireless and gorgeous. What is your secret? - "You find joy in being Miss Universe. I find joy in meeting and being with those amazing people." - Robert Requintina










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards