HOTNESS OVERLOAD: Chaiyenne Huisman



Newly crowned Miss Asia Pacific International 2019 Chaiyenne Huisman of Spain wants to be an inspiration to young girls out there.

Yet this polyglot also warned young girls who look up to celebrities who show negativity. "Believe in who you are. Always remember that there's no such thing as perfection."

Get to know more of this hot Spanish senorita who wowed pageant fans with her charisma and big heart.


1) So you speak six languages - "Three fluently which is English, Spanish and Dutch; French and German a little bit, and Swedish. so I guess Tagalog is the next one."

2) How did it come about? - "From a young age, I learned all three - English, Spanish and Dutch because I was in English and Spanish schools. That's why I also have an English accent because I went to an English school. So from a young age, I learned these three languages. My mom is from The Netherlands and she's Dutch so she taught me Dutch."

"French and German came slightly later on when I went to high school because they were mandatory in Spain. German language is mandatory in the Netherlands. My best friend is from Sweden so she's been teaching me little by little."



3) What kept you busy in Spain before you competed in Miss Asia Pacific International? - "I did a bit of modelling just to beef up my portfolio. I was a manager of a hotel. So I have four jobs."

4) Do you really need to have four jobs? - "I don't really need four jobs but you have to try other things to find out what you really like. So I was a horse-riding instructor for kids ages 3-13. That's one of them. I really like to stay busy."


5) What is your message to young women? - "Definitely I want to be an inspiration for younger women and the next generation. I believe they do need a little guidance and not to look up to these celebrities."

"I think we are entitled to whatever we like. A lot of celebrities out there show negativity. I just believe that being your natural self and embracing who you are and where you come from is beautiful."

"It doesn't matter if you are extremely tall or very short or slightly bigger or very slim."

"Part of life is finding your way through it and finding out who you are as a person and you don't need to figure that out at a young. Maybe you can figure that out when you're 16. We are not perfect and definitely we won't ever be perfect because perfection does not exist in my eyes." - Robert Requintina













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards