HOTNESS OVERLOAD: Roberta Angela Tamondong



Roberta Angela Tamondong is one of the winners for Darling of the Press special award in the Miss Bikini Philippines 2019 pre-pageant competition held in Sucat, Paranaque recently.

Tamondong, 17, is also the current Binibining Quezon City and Mutya ng San Pablo 2019. This 5'9 tall beauty is a Grade 11 student from San Beda University in Manila.

Could she be the next Miss Bikini Philippines? Find out on Nov. 28. Here's more info of our featured hottie in Hotness Overload:


1) Best advice to those who want to wear bikinis - "Be confident in showing off who you are."

2) Celebrity you want to see in a bikini - "I always admire Cindy Crawford wearing a bikini because since I was little It was her who opened my eyes in modelling."

3) Celebrity crush - "Daniel Padilla."

4) All I want for Christmas is - "Miss Bikini Philippines crown."


5) Favorite song - "Right now, it's Lover by Taylor Swift."

6) Favorite movie - "Titanic."

7)  The first time you put your make-up on - "It was at my mom's salon. We had a salon back then. I just played with make-up starting with eyebrows. Parang just a straight line with my kikay self."

8) If I am not into pageants, what would keep you busy - "If I am not into pageants, I would be modelling because that's one of my dream goals, to become a Victoria's Secret model."


9) Favorite quotation - "It's all about Miss Bikini Philippines. Here in Miss Bikini Philippines, always strive for progress, not for perfection."

10) Favorite fashion brand - "It's an online store it's Zarola."

11) Describe yourself with one word - " Jolly. I am always jolly. You will always see me smile. They say I look mataray but don't be fooled by that." - Robert Requintina/Photos courtesy of Roan Tamondong Facebook and Noli Berioso.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards