What Catriona Gray plans to do after Miss Universe reign



One month before she passes her crown, reigning Miss Universe Catriona Gray made another stop to Manila as she bared her plans and goals after her stint in the most prestigious beauty pageant.

"You'll gonna see me more here. But of course, I wanna pursue international opportunities and international cause work. Music is also my passion," said Gray during an exclusive interview when she visited the first Jollibee Level Up Joy Stores in Katipunan, Quezon City last Nov. 8.

Gray described the new popular food-chain branch as "super cool." She said: "It's beautiful, it's colorful. It represents everything that's fun and iconic about Jollibee."

And her favorite Jollibee brand? It's Jolly Spaghetti. "I remember eating Jolly Spaghetti when I was a child. It's so sweet and delicious."

During her Jollibee visit, Gray ate one-piece chicken meal with rice and cookies 'n cream sundae. She also partied with some of the children of Young Focus, an organization she helps in Tondo, Manila.



Gray, the fourth Miss Universe titleholder from the Philippines, said that she hopes to be involved in community projects here and abroad.

"Definitely I'm going to be involved in different community projects in the Philippines and around the world. It's really the work that I love doing. I want to focus on music. Hopefully, I'd be involved in benefit concerts," she said.

Gray also said that she is open to a career in show business. "If there are opportunities, I will got for it."

The Filipino beauty queen is expected to stay in Manila for the last time as Miss Universe for one week.

Gray said that she has started packing things in her New York apartment where she stayed during her reign as Miss Universe.

"I have started packing. I'm really advance mag-isip. I like to organize and plan ahead. Every time I come home I brought home things. I'm on top of packing talaga," she said.


Gray said that she will miss New York, the Miss Universe Organization staff and coffee.

"I didn't feel any boredom in New York because I love what I am doing. There's so much things to do in New York," she added.

When asked what the next Miss Universe be like, Gray said: "I want her to be authentic which means she should be true to herself. She knows what she believes in and knows the cause where she will use the platform."

Gray added: "I want to see her personality and her passion reflect on that platform. I am so excited to see the next Miss Universe."

Sought to give message to her millions of fans, Gray said: "I love you guys so much. Please continue to be by my side as I enter into my new chapter, my post-reign. I promise that you will see a Catriona that's more driven, more creative, and really pursue greater things."

Gazini Ganados will be the country's representative to the Miss Universe pageant in Atlanta, Georgia on Dec. 8 (Dec. 9, Manila time). - Robert Requintina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards