HOTNESS OVERLOAD: Lorenzo Isip





Lorenzo Isip was born and raised in Placer, Masbate on June 5, 1999. This 20-year-old cutie is the newly crowned Misters of the World Philippines 2019, one of the titles for Ginoong Pilipinas 2019 contest.

Our featured hunk previously held other pageant titles namely Ginoong Masbate 2019, Mister Tourism Cebu 2019, Mister USJR 2019, and Mister CIT-U CMBA 2018. Here's more of our featured personality:


1) Profession/school: Tourism Management student at University of San Jose - Recoletos

2) Celebrity crush: "Liza Soberano."

3) What would you do if you had one million dollars? - "I will use a portion of the money to start a business and the remaining amount will be spent on my education."

4). What are your personal goals? - "My personal goal is to be a flight attendant and visit different countries because I really love to travel."


5) What do you find attractive in a woman? - "On top of being beautiful, I want a woman who is understanding, goal-driven, and hardworking."

6) At what age you lost your innocence? - "If you meant knowing about things that only adults do, I remember it was in a sex-education class in high school."

7) What should every man try at least once in his life? - "To travel to places where they are not familiar with."

8) What is the best gift you have ever received? - "The opportunity to represent Philippines in the international stage. Not everyone is lucky enough to be chosen."


9) Shoe size: "43."

10) What is the happiest event in your life? - "Being able to join a national pageant where I can represent my hometown and learn a lot of things and socialize with different people."

11) Whas is your go-to karaoke song? - "Although I love singing but singing doesn’t love me. I really love OPM songs especially Spolarium, Kaleidoscope, Magdamag, and Panahon."

12) Love or money? - "Love because living without loving someone is sad and pointless."

13) Car or motorcycle? - "Car because it’s safer than motorcycle."


14) Hamburgers or hotdogs? - "Hamburgers, my all-time favorite."

15) Fruits or vegetables? - "I love eating both. They make me healthy."

16) Mountains or beach? - "Beach because I grew up near the seaside in Placer, Masbate. I really love the soothing sound of the waves."

17) Describe yourself with one word: "Goal-digger."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards