HOTNESS OVERLOAD: Kenley Filarca



You've known Kenley Filarca or Kenny Ong as Mister National Universe Philippines 2018 titleholder. These days, this 29-year-old sought-after bachelor is a hardworking restaurateur and banker.

Aside from managing businesses, Kenley has also ventured into vlogging. You may subscribe at Kenyong ETC on Youtube and check out what he's been up to lately. Get to know more of this passionate and hot guy:



1) Birthdate: March 26, 1990

2) Profession/school: Banker/Restaurateur - Northwestern University

3) Celebrity crush: "Yvethe Santiago (Miss Supranational Philippines)"

4) What would you do if you had one millions dollars? - "First, I will thank God for blessing me such amount. Second, I will invest it for the money to grow on which the earnings will be divided for my needs and for UNHCR (the charity group that I support). Third and last, just stay as who I am. As if nothing changed."

5) What are your personal goals? - "Since I am in the business side, I really dream to have sustainable business ventures. I  do not wish to be wealthy. (Though before I was wishing for it.) And maybe, just live a life  full of happiness with my family and my soon to be family."


6) What do you find attractive in a woman? - "Eyes and lips. Sobra sa lips."

7) At what age you lost your innocence? - "I am still innocent. Haha kidding. 17 I guess."

8) What should every man try at least once in his life? - "Try to be soft in decisions because there is no harm in being sensitive to others."

9) What is the best gift you have ever received? - "The diploma I earned thru my parents' hardwork. So for me, it's my parents' best gift."


10) Shoe size - "42 US."

11) What is the happiest event in your life? - "The opening of my own building, Kenyong Building. Such an achievement for me at my young age."

12) What is your go-to karaoke song? - "Before I Let You Go. Erik Santos songs."

13) Love or money? - "Money to buy love! Kidding. Love has no price."

14) Car or motorcycle? - "Car."


15) Hamburgers or hotdogs? - "Hamburgers kasi Kenyong's yan e."

16) Fruits or vegetables? - "Veggies."

17) Mountains or beach? - "Beach."

18) Describe yourself with one word - "Explosive."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards