HOTNESS OVERLOAD: Vince Lenard Marcelo



Vince Lenard Marcelo of Bulacan is our male Philippine representative in the Global Asian Model Search 2019 which successfully kicked off at Okada Manila in Paranaque City on November 16.

The international model competition is created by popular beauty queen maker Jonas Gaffud. The finals of the inaugural model contest will be held at Okada Manila on Nov. 21. It is co-presented by Frontrow Philippines.

A business management student at De La Salle University on Taft Avenue in Manila, Marcelo loves playing basketball and going to the gym. Get to know more of our Pinoy model hottie:


1) All I want for Christmas is - "To win this competition - Global Model Asian Search 2019."

2) Your first photo shoot - It was for Garage Magazine. It was fun!

3) Memorable experience as a model - "When I joined Global Asian Model Philippines Search 2018. I won in that competition. That's where I started modelling."


4) Who do you look up to in the modelling industry? - "I don't know a lot of men in the modelling world. I think Eric Soriano."

5) Why do you want to be a model? - "I just tried it but then I started liking it. Now I am here."

6) What are your limitations as model? - "No nudity. No nude photos! hahaha!"


7) If you are not a model, what would be your profession? - "Businessman."

8) Healthy/beauty tips you follow religiously - "Get enough sleep and workout a lot."

9) Food you avoid for now - "Fatty and fried food." - Robert Requintina


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards