HOTNESS OVERLOAD: Jazel Mae Alarca



Jazel Mae Alarca, of New South Wales, Australia admits being nervous for her first international competition, Global Asian Model 2019 Search, organized by beauty queen maker Jonas Gaffud. The model search is co-presented by Frontrow Philippines.

"This is my first international competition so I’m nervous but not as much as I am excited! Whatever the outcome, I choose to embark this journey with a grateful and joyful heart. So many sacrifices were made not only by me but by everyone who chose to support me, so I will do my best for you all!" said Alarca during a meet-and-greet event for the candidates of the inaugural Global Asian Model Search 2019 held at Cove Manila in Paranaque City.

Alarca, 19, is a student taking up Medicine and was Miss Philippines Australia 2018. She was also 4th runner-up at Miss Grand Australia 2018. She's into water sports, soccer, and playing the guitar. Here's a quick chat with the Filipino-Aussie beauty queen.


1) All I want for Christmas is "to spend it with my family."

2) Why do you want to be a model? - "It's a good platform to present your values and do whatever you want to do and you get to work with amazing people."

3) Beauty tips you follow religiously - "I drink a lot of water. It gives me more energy."

4) If not modelling, what is your profession?- " I'd be a doctor that's why I took up medical science."

5) Food that you avoid - "I try to avoid junk food, rice, carbohydrates. I also avoid white bread." - Robert Requintina



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards