GO GIRL: Jessica Tapawan



Make way for Jessica Tapawan who is set to make waves in Thailand after she and other young Filipino models were chosen to walk the runway at the prestigious Thailand Fashion Week on Nov. 29.

"I am very excited to join Thailand Fashion Week," said Jessica during an interview at Araneta City recently.

Jessica is an 18-year-old girl who studies at Montessori Integrated School in Antipolo City. She loves to write poems and play the piano.

Asked about the peg or theme of her poems, Jessica said: "It's about heartbreak." Later she admitted she got heartbroken with a guy she used to date. "I did not suspect that his interest was just a passing fancy."

Jessica, who belongs to the top 5 of her class with an average grade of 91.30, is scheduled to take her entrance examinations in some of the major universities in the country.

"I hope to take up foreign languages so that I would be able to expand and hone myself in the field of communication and writing," said Jessica, who was accompanied by her mom Iona Grace, during the interview.

Jessica is one of the models of Roberth Gallardo under Modelo Icons for quite sometime now.  Joining the Thailand fashion show wasn't her initial modelling gig. When she was seven years old, she became one of the runners-up for Miss Little Taytay pageant.

Get to know more of Jessica as she and other talented Pinoy models prepare to make a splash in Thailand:



1) All I want for Christmas is - "Rottweiler."

2) Advice to those who want to join modelling world - "At first mahihirapan talaga kayo but if you really love what you are doing, then do it for yourself."

3) Who are your inspirations - "Aside from my mom, my pamangkin."

4) Favorite song - "As of now Roxanne."


5) What were you like as a kid - "I don't remember anymore but I think I am mabait."

6) The first time you put make-up on - "As far as I can remember, I played with my mom's lipstick."

7) Favorite fashion brand - "Mango."


8) Favorite subjects in school - "Disciplines in Applied Social Sciences and Philosophy."

9) Favorite food - "I eat anything as long as it is edible."

10) Favorite book - "Anything written by John Green."


11) If you had one million dollars, what would you do? - "I'll donate portions of it to unfortunate people and I will also make a program for dogs. I love dogs."

12) Describe yourself with one word - "Sophisticated."

13) Favorite celebrity - "Jaden Smith." 

14) Favorite motto - "Talent, hardwork and sheer tenacity are crucial to career success." - Robert R. Requintina




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards