Patrizia Mariah Garcia is ready for Bb. Pilipinas 2018 pageant



Binibini37 Patrizia Mariah L. Garcia has admitted that she did not give her effort when she competed for a national pageant three years ago.

But this time, Patrizia is ready for Binibining Pilipinas 2018 beauty pageant which will be held at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Cubao, Quezon City on March 18.

"Miss Earth was my first ever pageant. I haven't done any local pageants. I just had this preparation few months last year before the year ended. Around six months ago I tried to lose weight," said Patrizia, during an interview at the birthday lunch for her mother Jovita at Italianni's Shangri-La Mall recently.


Asked about lessons learned in the previous pageant, Patrizia said: "I realized that I should have given my 101 percent effort. I did not really prepare that time. I just went to the screening without any preparations."

"In everything you do. You should give your full determination if you really want this. You should have the will to do it. So now, I wanted this, I wanted to win. I worked so hard and prepared myself physically and mentally for Bb. Pilipinas," said Patrizia, a graduate of the De La Salle University.



Patrizia said that she was inspired to join again because of her mother, who was a former candidate in the 1987 Bb. Pilipinas contest. Her mom is now the marketing and promotions head of Belmere Skin Care Center owned by her mother's best friend Michelle Vitug Encarnacion.

Jovita said that it was her daughter's decision to join the pageant again and she did not force her in any other way.

"I just waited for her to decide. I got excited when she joined Miss Earth so that she would get the feel of the pageant world. Then for two years, nag-g-gym talaga s'ya. Sabi ko, 'eto na!' Tinitignan ko lang s'ya," Jovita said.



Patrizia has been training under the Kagandahang Flores beauty camp of pageant guru Rodgil Flores.

Sought to give advice to her daughter Patrizia, Jovita said: " Just be yourself and enjoy the pageant." - ROBERT REQUINTINA




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards