Miss Global Philippines launches Bio Luce products



The Miss Global Philippines beauty pageant launched Bio Luce shampoo and conditioner products as one of its major partners for this year's beauty contest during an event held at the West Avenue Suites, Quezon City last May 26, 2017.

Kazuyoshi Irizuki, president of Brand Master Corporation, led the launch of one of Japan's best-selling hair products in the country. Joining him were Rizza Lao Laping, chairperson of Miss Global Philippines and 2016 Miss Global Philippines Camille Hirro, who hosted the occasion.

Irizuki said that Bio Luce products sell an average of 50,000 bottles every month in Japan and increasing.



Irizuki believes that Filipinos will also love these hair products because they have 100 percent pure organic ingredients and they have no harmful chemical ingredients.

Laping thanked Irizuki for choosing the Miss Global Philippines as their partner in this year's beauty contest.


Miss Global England Sophie Rankin endorsed the products as she completed her television commercial for the famous brand.

"I really enjoyed my shoot for Bio Luce. Most of all, I love these products. It's so good for my hair and I recommend these for Asian hair," said Rankin.


"Invest in your hair, it is the crown you never take off! 👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽 As a busy person and beauty athlete, I have a damaged hair due to ironing and styling. It's not really obvious, but stepping out the stage and living my 'typical' day is challenging for me and my hair. I don't really endorse products, but when I do, I do it with #LOVE! Yesss! Love is in the #HAIR as #BIOLUCE, the #No1 shampoo in #Japan launches here in the #Philippines. This organic shampoo is very refreshing and the conditioner is like a miracle in the bottle and definitely revived my hair! Thank you Bio Luce Philippines for bringing out the queen in us! In and out! 💙💙💙," said Rowee Lucero, one of the candidates of this year's Miss Global Philippines contest, on her Facebook post.


All the candidates in the Miss Global Philippines 2017 beauty pageant received Bio Luce products during the launch. - ROBERT REQUINTINA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards