Paul Soriano & Toni Gonzaga are sleeping in separate beds



Director Paul Soriano and wife actress Toni Gonzaga are sleeping separately these days.

But don'f get them wrong. The celebrity couple are just doing it for their son Severiano Elliott or Seve.

"Right now, she (Toni) sleeps with him. I'm on the bed and she's in the sofa with Seve. So we haven't been sleeping for a couple of months now," said Paul, during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN.


"But I'm really wanting to bring them to the bed now. But he's still very young. There are challenges in the marriage and we have to work at it. And it can be forever a work in progress;

"But Seve has made the marriage more of a blessing. There's so much love in the house right now. And Seve is the center of all that," Paul said.

Paul appeared on the late-night show to promote his directorial movie "Siargao," one of the official entries to the 2017 Metro Manila Film Festival. It stars Jericho Rosales, Erich Gonzales and Jasmine Curtis Smith.


Abunda also asked Paul of his reaction to a recent statement of Toni who said that she is secure as a wife.

"The way I feel Toni is very secure. The trust is there, it has never been broken. We know each other well enough to feel anything out. If there's one thing that we do a lot, we communicate;

"We talk, we text. Like when Seve is sleeping, we will talk. Most of these happen in the bathroom. We're just talking there. It's a quiet space. I catch up on her work, with my work," he said.

Paul also said that he initiates a conversation if there are problems.


"Celestine (Toni) is more of a quiet type. I know when something's wrong. I know if something's bothering her. I just have to say what's up? So I have to wait hanggang ma-timpla," he said.

Paul believes that he is a good father than a husband.

"For me, I think father because it comes out naturally. Husband, I have to work at it. My dad and my mom say this - that marriage will forever be a work in progress Of course, I'm not gonna be a perfect father but for me, I want to be a perfect father everyday and I know I'll fail. Something like that," he added.


Paul said that he is excited for the family's Christmas tradition.

"For the first time, Christmas morning, the three of us, we woke up early and we open some gifts, the gifts to each other;

"Of course Seve was just three months at that time so he was just hanging around. Hopefully, we'll do that again this year. 'Cause (Dec) 24, Noche Buena with the Gonzaga family. Then Christmas lunch is with the Soriano family in the Laguna area. So Christmas morning is the Soriano-three of us moments," Paul added. - ROBERT REQUINTINA

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards