Catriona Gray appeals to clashing pageant fans



Miss Universe Philippines Catriona Gray has appealed again to pageant fans to stop bashing as she vows to do her best in the 2018 Miss Universe beauty pageant which will be held in Bangkok, Thailand on December 16.

"Kalma lang guys. I will do my best po talaga. Let's unite under one flag," says Gray in the comment section of a pageant Facebook recently.

The Filipino-Australian beauty goes by the name of Catriona Elisa on Facebook.

At the launch of ABS-CBN Lifestyle Inspo at Novotel Manila Araneta Center in Cubao, Quezon City, Gray says that she is deep in preparations for the prestigious beauty contest.

"I've been deep in preparations now since the month of June. I've enjoyed every step," she says.

"It's been a collaboration of effort with different passionate Filipinos whether they are with culture, theater, pasarela tainers or my designers. I want to collaborate with a lot of people who are very passionate of what they are doing. I've been blessed with everyone in my journey;

"Other than that, working on wardrobes, I consulted with 100 percent Filipino designers. I am really excited to show the international audience the ability and talent of our artists here in the Philippines;

Gray, 24, adds: "Also I am working on some videos and also my advocacy so I am excited for them to come out but they won't be out until much later of the year." - ROBERT REQUINTINA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards