Jericho Rosales has a dream for his son and it's not showbiz



Actor Jericho Rosales has said that he doesn't dream for his teenage son Santino to enter show business in the future.

"Even when he was a very young teenager pa, basic lang, I have a dream for him and it's not show business," said Rosales, during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN.

"I want him to be an Olympian. Sabi ko 'why not show business?' I don't know. I mean I just see that he loves sports. So sabi ko 'sige I want him to be an Olympian.';


"I don't want a crazy life for him. I want him to focus sa school. Showbiz was not an option," said Rosales.

The "Siargao" star has said that it always gives him a big laugh when people mistook them for being brothers.

"This is a funny story but lagi kaming napagkakamalan ni Santino na magkapatid kahit saan kami magpunta;


"Then one time there was this lady na sabi nya sa akin, 'anak mo?' Sabi ko 'Yes! Finally! Somebody said I'm his son! Tawa kami ng tawang dalawa," he added.

"But it feels great because he is a great kid. Solid gentleman yan! He's got values, he loves sports, he loves people. He brings a hanky and a pen not for himself but for his friends," said Rosales, of his 17-year-old son.

Asked about his happy family, Rosales said: "We all work on that."


Facing the Golden Mirror, Abunda asked him to describe himself. "Loving, giving, supportive, barkada."

On being a husband: "I just feel like everyday, I wanna be a better husband. I pray that I become a  better husband to Kim. I can say that I'm an amazing husband. Not perfect but work in progress."

Rosales said that bike, surfing, and his wife make him happy.


When asked if he would trade showbiz for a quiet life by the sea, Rosales said: "That's very tempting to be honest. Kung gusto pa ng mga tao ng storya, ng mga lessons, at gusto pa nila akong maging vessel at taga paghatid ng mensahe, I would;

"But anytime, I would just chill with my wife sa beach with our dogs and maybe future kids," said Rosales. - ROBERT REQUINTINA














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards