Kylie Verzosa reveals her ideal man



Former Miss International Kylie Verzosa has said that she enjoyed her acting debut in "Ang Panday" despite criticisms that she doesn't know how to act on screen.

"First of all, thank you. Yung unang sabak ko po, first time ko talaga yun. Yung workshop ko a few minutes before, a day before ma-brief lang po ako," said Verzosa when sought to react to criticisms on her acting skills, during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN.

Verzosa said: "It was super fun, I learned a lot. Coco (Martin) was a great, I wanna call him my mentor. So he's a great mentor to me and he taught me a lot of things, how he started, and learned how to act."


"The first time they gave me the script, 'Kylie ready ka na mabasa or lumipad? Sabi ko 'parang hindi ko yata na-gets;'

"But you know, knowing me, I wanna try new things 'cause I wanna learn new things. I was very thankful dahil binigyan po nila ako ng line kahit first acting job ko. Hindi lang po ako pretty face hopefully;

"But I know it can be improved with more workshops. It was a wonderful experience. I would do it all over again," the former beauty queen said.

Facing the Golden Mirror, Abunda asked Verzosa to describe herself: "She's strong, she is beautiful. She's confident but she has a lot of learning to do do. She is going on to her next stage in life. She maybe scared sometimes but she will make it."


Piece of advice: "I would advice her just relax, take it easy.  Everything will be okay. Continue what you're doing, work hard and always give back to the people around you."

Kind of man she deserves: "She deserves a man that is supportive, that will grow with her, that will lover her, be with her through thick and thin. Someone that you can grow old with."

Is she single?: "Are you single? I think she's dating someone."

Verzosa, 25, also said that she will continue with her mental awareness campaign even after her reign as Miss International.


"I will be putting up a foundation soon and we will start fund-raising. Looking forward to it;

"My mental health advocacy focuses on depression, anxiety disorders, focuses on someone who is depressed, who cannot express their feeling, they don't know what they're going through. They don't understand what they're going through. So my advocacy is here to put out, in public, and yes, I've been through it. I know how it feels like that. It's okay to share. It's okay to talk about it. Get help. Get professional help. It's okay to ask for help."

The beauty queen from Baguio City also recalled that moment when she passed on her crown to Miss International 2017 Kevin Lilliana of Indonesia.

"The moment I passed on the crown, I was very happy. There was also a  sense of relief. Girl it's your turn. It's only the beginning." - ROBERT REQUINTINA





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards