Alice Dixson on foreigner BF: 'Four years na kami'



Actress Alice Dixson has said that she is happy being in a relationship with a foreigner for four years now.

"Four years na kami. Nakakadagdag s'ya sa happiness. I think lovelife is the extension of yourself," said Dixson during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN.

Asked if beauty has something to do with lovelife, Dixson laughed and said: "I don't know. Kasi pag malungkot ako noon, maganda pa rin ako."


"Siguro in spirit. Kasi inspired ka eh," said Dixson, who appeared in the late-night program to promote the horror flick "Ghost Bride" which also stars Kim Chiu. It is directed by Chito Rono.

Dixson, 48, did not reveal so much details about her boyfriend. She even had her boyfriend's eyes covered with sticker when his photo was splashed on screen during the same show. "He's not there. I covered him."

When asked if she still wanted to get married, Dixson said: "Not a priority pero OK din."

Dixson also gamely answered the sexy questions during the "Fast Talk" portion of the program

Sexiest part of BF's body - "Oohh la la! I can't say!"


Does age matter? - "No!"

Does size matter? - "Yes!"

Is it sex or chocolate? - "Chocolate after sex"

Dixson also said that it was a dream come true for her to work with Rono. "Oh my God! It's a dream come true for me. He's one of the top three directors I want to work with."

"Finally it happened. We had a great flow throughout. I love working with Kim. I have to learn some Chinese lines, Chinese accent, a Mandarin accent," she said. - ROBERT REQUINTINA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards