Candid Shot: Raven Renz Lansangan



Raven Renz Lansangan is this year's Misters of Filipinas Mister International Philippines.

It's hard to believe that this charming Misters from Mabalacat, Pampanga was able to fulfill his studies as he joined the prestigious male competition few weeks ago. With determination and effort, he passed the first semester at the Holy Angel University where he is a graduating student taking up business management.

"Sobrang hirap po, pero talagang binigay ko po efforts ko po. Tulad po nung Sept 16-30 'Misters,' then kapag rest day, pasok sa school. Then nung Oct 2-7, finals po namin sa school. Then sobrang saya ko po wala namang failing grades 🙂" said Lansangan during an exclusive interview.


These days, Lansangan is slowly but surely adjusting to the lifestyle of being a pageant winner.

Asked about the changes in his life now, Lansangan said: "Para po sa akin wala naman po, yung normal pa rin naman po yung mga ginagawa ko. Pero dumami lang po 'yung time sa Manila para sa mga TV guesting and sponsors' visit po."

When not busy, Lansangan plays basketball and volleyball. This 19-year-old teen also loves to dance. So what's up with our bedimpled Misters? Cheers to Raven Renz Lansangan!


1) The bravest thing you've done in your life?

"To believe in myself in everything that I do."

2) Ten years from now, ano na ang estado ng buhay mo?

"For me, I would not settle for anything but to be more successful in life as a goal oriented person."

3) Advice to young men who want to join Misters of Filipinas?

"That in everything we want to do, there are always people who would bring you down. But always remember to believe in yourselves and ask guidance from God above."


4) Mga pangarap mo sa buhay?

"To have my own healthy and happy family."

5) The sexiest woman alive?

"For me the sexiest woman alive is my mother - Rowena Lansangan."

6) Qualities na hinahanap mo sa babae?

"Being true to herself, honest, and trustworthy."


7) Celebrity na gusto mong ma-meet?

"Miss International 2016 Kylie Verzosa."

8) Aside from the Philippines, bansa na gustong makita at bakit?

"Israel. I want to see the Holy Land where Jesus preaches many years ago."

9) Kanino mo inaalay ang tagumpay mo sa Misters of Filipinas?

"For my parents and for my City."


10) Kung meron kang gustong baguhin sa katawan mo, ano ito?

"For me there would be nothing. But if there would be a chance, I think it is just a matter of enhancement in my body. And for me, I don't have an issue with that as long as there's beauty on the inside."

11) Sexiest part of your body?

"Face. Because of my dimples.? (Hahahaha)

12) Skills you want to learn?

"I want to learn how to be a singer."


13) If you have US$10 million dollars, what will you do?

"The 50 percent would be donated to charity here in the Philippines, 25 percent would be given to my family, and the other 25 percent would be for my investment for myself and my future family."

14) Your favorite song and why?

"A Thousand Years. Because it always makes me cry in a positive way and I always remember the girl that I loved."

15) Panahon na gusto mong balikan sa buhay mo?

"The day that I was born because I want also to experience the happiness and joy of my parents having me as their first baby." - ROBERT REQUINTINA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards