Nelda Ibe torn between showbiz and aviation



Pilot beauty queen Nelda Ibe has said that she has not decided yet if she will pursue her hosting stint on the popular game show "Wowowin" on GMA 7 after she won in the Miss Globe 2017 contest in Albania recently.

"I don't know yet but I'm gonna keep my doors open to anything that will happen," said Ibe during a victory press conference held at the Novotel, Araneta Center in Cubao, Quezon City recently.

Ibe has said that so far, she has no exclusive contact with "Wowowin" or GMA 7. But she has received an e-mail which offers her to be a regular co-host of the show.


"I'm gonna think of that. I'm a pilot, too! I have to weigh in what's more important right now. Let's see," she said. "I don't know yet. I'm gonna think of it. My pageant is done already but my profession is a pilot. I cannot give that easily."

Ibe also said that she is open to teleseryes and even movies in the future. "Maybe acting. Teleseryes. You'll never know."

Given the chance, Ibe said that he would like to work with actor Piolo Pascual.


"Oh my God! Of course, the very handsome Piolo Pascual. Who wouldn't like to work with him?" she said.

Ibe recalled how she ended up being one of the co-hosts of the game show.

"Kuya Wil (Revillame) asked me to be a guest co-host. Then he asked me if I want to be a regular co-host," she said.

The beauty queen said that she enjoyed working on the set of the show for two weeks and met the masa audience.


Asked what's it like to work with Revillame, Ibe said: "He's very strict when it comes to production at sa mga co-host for the simple reason na gusto lang n'ya mapaganda ang show."

Ibe also describes Revillame as a perfectionist.

"Gusto n'ya lahat sa show n'ya maganda. Sino ba naman ang ayaw ng magandang show?" she asked.


Ibe finished first runner-up in the Miss Global 2017 beauty contest last Nov. 4.

During the coronation night of the contest, the final question and answer portion of the pageant has been omitted due to lack of time.

Ibe admitted she was disappointed that there was no final question and answer. "I would have nailed it if there was a question and answer portion." - ROBERT REQUINTINA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards