Noelle Tuazon dedicates 'Scuba' victory to her mom



Newly crowned Miss Scuba Philippines 2018 Noelle F. Uy-Tuazon has dedicated her pageant victory to her mother who she says helped her fulfill her dream of becoming a beauty queen.

Tuazon paid tribute to her mom on Instagram as she prepares to represent the Philippines at the Miss Scuba International 2018 contest in November.

"This victory is for 🙏🏼 the omnipotent, omniscient & omnipresent I’ve had lots of downfalls this year but somehow there was always some unexplained force pushing me intrinsically to come back harder each loss;


"To my Madre thank you for being awesome, finally I have a 👑 as your only child I tried my best to fulfill your dreams alongside my own environmental aspirations and now as I tackle the international stage I will be fighting, vying for another crown not just for myself, family, friends but most importantly for my beloved country Las Islas Filipinas Philippines 🇵🇭;

"I’m hoping for everyone’s support throughout my international journey it’s not as easy as it seems competing on stage or rather under water 🙏🏼 Let’s do this Philippines it’s about time for another win," Tuazon says.


The 26-year-old beauty queen from Tangalan, Aklan is said to be one of the very few forensic anthropologists in the Asia-Pacific Region.

Weeks before the finals, Tuazon won the Darling of the Press special award during the presentation of the pageant's official candidates in Quezon City.


Other winners in the pageant were were: 1st Marine Ambassador Erica Laciste and 2nd Marine Ambassador Yana Ibnohajil. Runners-up honors went to Micren Jewel Andres and Berna Saavedra.

An independent and articulate person, Tuazon worked her way as a consistent scholar while doing several jobs to sustain and support her stay in the US.

She finished her course of Bachelor of Science in Anthropology minor in Geography with a focus on biological anthropology and emphasis on Forensic Anthropology at the Texas State University in San Marcos, Texas, USA. - ROBERT R. REQUINTINA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards