HOTNESS OVERLOAD: Daumier Corilla



At 6'4 tall, Manhunt Philippines Daumier Corilla could really pass off as a basketball player.

"I went to basketball tryouts in the US but they were too strong," said the smiling Daumier during press send off held at El Corazon Restaurant at the Bonifacio Global City in Taguig City recently.

So Daumier took the next best thing: modelling and possibly show business. With his fluency in English and Pilipino, Daumier could also make it as an events host.

"The reason why I am good in English is that I went to Southville International in Las Pinas. We spoke English there most of my life," he said.


"Then I went to the States for college and stayed there for six years. But I was born and raised in the Philippines;

"I took up business administration in the US. My friends invited me to join Mr.World Philippines USA. When I won they said 'why don't you try showbiz in the Philippines?'

"I said: "Okay. I'll take the leap of faith.When I got here in August 2019, I started modelling;

"My mom is from Davao so I go there almost every year. She has a business there exporting bananas, coffee beans, and stuff. I have two brothers in the States," said Daumier. Get to know more of this 21-year-old towering hunk in an exclusive chat for Pop News Philippines.


Celebrity crush - "Catriona Gray."

Favorite song/s - "I love OPM songs especially songs from Parokya ni Edgar and Itchyworms."

What do you find attractive in a girl - "The sense of humor. If we can laugh at the same jokes, she won't get pissed or annoyed, that's a big plus for me."

What should every man try at lease once in his life - "Every man should try racing in their life. It can be go-kart racing....Formula One racing. I love racing."


Beyond Manhunt International, what are your other goals - "I want to be an actor in the Philippines. But I don't want to end there. I want to be an international actor. That's my dream."

If you had US$1 million, what would you spend it - "I would help it to use the community. Definitely, I would help the poor through education. That's the advocacy of Manhunt International, to spread education."

Call or text - "Call definitely. I wanna hear their voice."

Coffee or tea - "Coffee."


Boxers or briefs - "Briefs."

Black or white - "Black"

Warm or cold - "Cold"

Daumier will represent the Philippines in Manhunt International 2020 contest. The grand finals will be held at the New Frontier Theater in Cubao, Quezon City on Feb. 22. - Robert R. Requintina






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards