Gary V gives daughter Kiana go-signal to get married



OPM singer-composer Gary Valenciano has given his only daughter Kiana the go-signal to get married.

"I told Kiana if she wants to get married, she can. Really she can...in 22 years," said Valenciano, as he laughed during an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS CBN.

Kiana is in a relationship with actor-singer Sam Concepcion.

Valenciano also said that he has nothing against James Reid and Nadine Lustre despite reports that their fans are bashing her daughter.


"I am very happy and I am proud to say that Nadine has found a confidant, a friend in Kiana. And for whatever bashing that's being said, I love JaDine, I love James and Nadine," said Valenciano.

"And If I know that my daughter is playing a role in Nadine's life, thank God," he said.

In the same interview, Valenciano reacted to reports that his daughter was being bashed for being friends with James Reid and Nadine Lustre, popularly known as JaDine.

Read: http://robertrequintina.blogspot.com/2017/03/nadine-lustre-denies-being-choosy-about.html

"Sa pagkaka alam ko, yung mga nagba bash sa kanya nagpapanggap na galing sa JaDine camp which also puts a bad light on the JaDine fans which for me has been supportive to me," said Mr. Pure Energy.

In a recent interview on PUSH, Kiana opened up about being bashed allegedly by fans of JaDine.

"Actually for some reason na-bash ako, pero mahirap kasi nagaglit 'yung iba na magkakaibigan kami ng JaDine but to me I don't know," said Kiana.


"At first na-hurt ako parang wow, there are people like this in the world na ganun talaga ka-negative ang mga sinasabi nila, but with Sam (Concepcion), Lauren (Reid), James and Nadine especially, they instill in me that these people don't know you as a person," Kiana said.

But Kiana said that she keeps herself positive despite bashers around.

"So why should I let these people affect me for what they are saying? They talk about no one and I do think everyone's gonna get used to it, it's just a matter of being a strong enough to look past lang talaga," she added.

A newbie in the entertainment industry, Kiana has already recorded two successful singles, "Does She Know" and "Circles."She is also a blogger. - ROBERT REQUINTINA

TAGS: entertainment, Gary Valenciano, JaDine, James Reid, Kiana Valencia, music, Nadine Lustre, show business

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards