No marriage plans yet for Marlon, Pia





Filipino-Swiss F1 race car driver Marlon Stockinger, boyfriend of 2015 Miss Universe Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach, has said that marriage is still not on their plans yet as they focus on their respective careers.

"We're just in a relationship at the moment, it's only the beginning. We've become boyfriend and girlfriend so recently. So to think about marriage, it's a bit further down," said Stockinger in an interview on "Tonight With Boy Abunda" on ABS-CBN recently.

"Who knows where we will end up. But I think it's just nice to take it day by day without that pressure. I think she will continue to be working so we are taking it slowly," Stockinger said.

Stockinger said that he met Pia in New York last year.

"We've known through social circles before. We have common friends and then in 2016, I had the chance to go to New York to visit friends and Pia  was there," he said.

Stockinger added: "She was not busy. We just messaged a bit and our plans thankfully worked out. "

He also said that he already met Sara, the sister of Wutrzbach.

Stockinger said that he has not met the mother of Wurtzbach. "The  mother I haven't met but I'm looking forward to that."

He also said that height is never an issue in a relationship after reports claimed that Wurtzbach is taller than him. 

"I'm  gonna settle this finally. I am taller with or without heels. So I don't so know where these people got the imagination that Pia is taller than me," he said.

Stockinger stands 5'8 while Wurtzbach is 5'7.

Just recently,  Wurtzbach and Stockinger made their first public appearance as a couple during a tribute to the beauty queen at a hotel in Pasay City.

"We are together," said Wurtzbach in a recent interview with the Kapamilya network. "I'm glad that I finally met somebody who’s very secure with himself and who understands my job, and who’s not afraid to let me have my moment such as right now, now that the competition is happening here. He’s very understanding and we really get along." - Robert Requintina/TEMPO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diego Loyzaga on viral nude video: 'It was an accident'

Sharon Cuneta slams noisy condo construction

The Philippines' handsomest security guards